Community GuidelinesAngeheftet Angesagt
Welcome to the LiveTiles Community!
We're excited to have you here. Our reason to come together is to help inspire and enable each other to build beautiful, intelligent experiences for the digital workplace.
Browse the Community for:
- Self-help troubleshooting issues and learning from similar users
- Inspire and be inspired from users on the same product
- Learn tips n' tricks directly from champion power users
- Stay up-to-date on upcoming events related to the LiveTiles product ecosystem
(For new feature requests or voting on roadmap items, please continue visiting the Ideas Portal.)
(For product release notes, please head over to our Knowledge Base > Release Notes section.)
To keep things running along, here are a few Do’s that we ask all members to follow:
Do's of the Community:
- Support is key. Let's maintain a supportive environment where all relevant ideas, questions, or comments are encouraged.
- Be respectful. Hate speech, trolling, and bullying are not tolerated here. Spam, solicitation, or other unrelated posts are also unwelcome.
- Be safe. Protect your own privacy and that of your organization by keeping your personal information private.
- Be secure. Copyrighted or otherwise restricted information should only be shared by those with permission to share it.
- Let's keep it professional. Friendly reminder that what's said here is publicly visible.
- Spam-free zone. Let's keep our community space free from spam and solicitation.
We hope you find the product knowledge you're looking for and we are excited to discover the shared expertise from our community members.
And finally, a heads up that if you contribute a post, and we encourage you to, we may tweak the headline to optimize the post for search engine optimization (SEO) to ensure users like you can easily find the most relevant results. It's a sign that your post is a valuable search query and is reaching a wider audience!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.