This release covers a couple of new features and some UI tweaks. We also call out a bug fix that was released as a hot fix previously.
- Export Responses
- Vibe Creation UI Tweaks
- Vibe Recipient UI Tweaks
- Send Now schedule option
- Bug: Email entry field not visible
The original functionality for a Vibe Creator to get access to response data was to wait for the automated email report to be sent the following week. In order to allow more flexibility to Creators in getting data in a more timely manner, we have added the ability to export the data for their Vibe at any time. This export will include all responses covered up until that point in time.
To access the exporting functionality there are two options:
There is a link provided in the confirmation email that is sent after a Vibe has been created.
The same link to export data is also available in the automated weekly report emails that will continue to be sent for as long as the Vibe continues to run.
Vibe Creation UI tweaks
In order to provide a more seamless user experience for Creators when creating a Vibe, a couple of small adjustments has been made to the Vibe creation process.
These changes provide a bit more context and detail around the different steps, what they entail, and what the different functions mean. An example can be seen below with a short description of what Vibe is, the different categories, etc.
These changes include:
- On the Select a Vibe screen:
- More user context on what Vibe is through a short blurb at the top of the screen
- Categorical context - each category has a short description to provide an indication for what it is focused on
- Cards are re-ordered, highlighting the ones that has been most popular
- Style changes to utilize the full screen real-estate
- On the Add email recipients screen:
- Consolidated headings and text
- Context changes depending if the user is logged in or not
- Login is now locally stored, so users shouldn't need to login quite as often
- On the Schedule screen:
- Send Now option added
- Consolidated headings and text
- On the Confirmation screen:
- Updated the text explaining what is next, details around confirmation emails, reporting, etc.
- Show the entire email card to align more closely with what recipients will see
- Moved the text to the top for more focus
Vibe Recipient UI Tweaks
Three changes have been made to the Vibe emails that a recipient will receive. The first two items below are aimed at providing more info and context around what a Vibe is, why it was received and what will happen when responding. The third item is to assist in highlighting the Vibe content. The question and answers are the most important piece, so we want focus to be drawn to that.
- Identify the Creator of the Vibe - Recipients are now easily able to identify who created the Vibe.
- Call out Anonymised Responses - Recipients are also able to easily identify that their responses will be anonymous.
- The 'management' functions (unsubscribe, privacy, etc.) have been moved outside of the main card area.
The first two items are covered in more detail in the knowledge base article: Vibe - Overview for Recipients
Send Now schedule option
On the scheduling screen, we have added the option to send a Vibe immediately, rather than having to specify a time for it to be sent. This change came directly from user feedback where most creators were interested in sending a Vibe immediately, and had to default to scheduling it 5 minutes in the future.
Bug: Email entry field not visible
There was a bug that some users experienced where the box to add email recipients wasn't visible in step 2 of the creation process. This has been resolved during a hot fix release pushed out last week.