This release update includes new features as well as several bug fixes. Please note, we are also working on an update for the webparts that will include a lot of work that is already completed (or nearing completion) but isn’t included in this release. Stay tuned for that one!
First up – The Bug fixes:
- 'By Users' tab now groups all changes under a single user (Approve Page)
- Search Users by Missing/Incorrect no longer returns results for users in the Editor role.
- UI allows for saving null value as broadcast exclusion setting.
- Attributes page allows for adding duplicate custom attribute.
- Populated fields display as 'empty' on Directory Search.
And now, for all those New Features!
- Extended Attributes for Online deployments
Customers using the online deployment model can now add up to 15 attributes that are backed by extension attributes in Microsoft Graph. This will allow customers to create new attributes to capture profile data they were previously not able to.
Note: these go into extension attributes in Microsoft Graph that are not writable if the customer is using AD Connect to sync data into Azure AD.
- Configurable colors for the percentage complete ring around a user’s photo
To help customers get a fully branded experience we now allow them to change the colors used in the % complete ring around a user’s profile photo. Customers can configure these in the branding settings page.
- Image rotation for profile photo upload
No more sideways photos! From now on nobody will look like they’re taking a nap, or have maybe fallen over – image rotation ensures all photos can be fixed right way up!
- Ensure some attributes are not shown in webparts
Now you can set specific attributes in a profile to not be visible in the Directory webparts,
- Ensure good resolution photos.
Now when a user tries to upload a small image, we tell them it’s not ok and guide them to the recommended resolution.