This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
It is required to have 6.65 or any hotfix installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 Tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
Changes and improvements
- All Webparts (Modern): The translations have been included of all languages for all modern web parts for the design section of the web part property.
- Corporate News (Modern): Accessibility improvements. Corrected tabbing through carousel items. Corrected aria attributes for carousel navigation.
- Megamenu (Modern): "topItem" type menu items will no longer have extra indentation.
- Noticeboard (Classic): Overview templates will display header tags on separate lines.
- Noticeboard (Classic & Modern): Publish date will now be displayed instead of synchronization date on Noticeboard RSS feed items.
- Noticeboard (Classic & Modern): The view count is now available for all Noticeboard items and can be activated in the Social Functionality section of the Noticeboard module in the Administration Portal.
- Noticeboard (Modern): A notice will now be displayed when a new item is created or updated, indicating where these channels are assigned to.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Accessibility improvements. Contextual menu (more option) has been made navigable by keyboard.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Accessibility improvements. Focusable items are now keyboard navigated with natural reading order of the webpart.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Accessibility improvements: Non-anchors links' role attribute has been set to "link". All icons with event listeners have been wrapped in button tags and aria attributes have been set.
- Noticeboard (Modern): All Social Functionality features have now been applied to modern.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Comment counters will only consider active (not deleted) comments and active replies.
- Noticeboard (Modern): It is now possible to display future items by default in the Noticeboard overview panel.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Users will now be able to print Noticeboard articles.
- Pagination (Modern): Accessibility improvements. Pagination has been made navigable by keyboard.
- Quicklinks (Modern): Accessibility improvements. Role and aria attributes set for each item. Fix screen reader repetition when navigating through items.
- Corporate News (Modern): All dates in all templates are now correctly formatted to the user's preference.
- Course Management (Modern): #26375 - Errors will no longer occur when there are no results to be returned.
- FAQ (Modern): #26755 - Sorting categories will now work with pagination.
- Megamenu (Modern): #27407 - Richtext images will now be displayed in dropdown sections.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #27651 - Danish translations for Noticeboard "expired", "future" and "current" items have been fixed.
- Policy Index (Classic): Duplicate letters will no longer cause rendering issues.
- Administration (Grouping Sync timer job - OnPrem): Double check if the group was really deleted from AD for onprem groups sync.