This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
Changes and improvements
- Danish UI language support - #39974: Users will now be able to choose danish language in Reach
Okta and OpenID integration - #54464: Reach now support Okta SSO. On top of that we did generate an OIDC adapter so we would be able to support multiple IdP via OIDC (Okta being one of them).
For it to be configured in a specific Reach subscription it needs the following requirements:
The users also need to be added into Okta and then invited via API so that they can access the subscription.
- OpenId Metadata EndPoint
- OpenId Token EndPoint
- OpenId Authorize EndPoint
- OpenId Logout EndPoint
- Custom claims on Okta application - "Name" and "Email"
- Tenant ID included in web hooks payload - #54311: The "Tenant Id" is an important input element for the POC we are working on for content discovery from Reach to MS Search
Microsoft Stream custom thumbnail - #39867: Enabled capability to download a preview image for each video. For News web part users, when there is an MS stream video displayed on any template, we have added the possibility to upload a custom image as a preview of the video instead of the standard grey background and this image preview should be displayed in banner & content inline view. User can insert the video with no custom image.
- Webhook unpublish Event - #53063: Set up a webhook for Unpublish Event flow
- Lib & API bugfixes
- Fix Analytics users were null
- Analytics dashboard guest token auth
- Fix Auth Service for KeyCloak
- On Prem order by