This guide goes over deploying the LiveTiles Analytics solution to the app catalog, providing the necessary permissions, as well as installing it to a site collection.
This solution can be deployed either to the tenant app catalog, or to a local app catalog.
Uploading the solution to the app catalog
- Download the Analytics app customizer package from our CDN.
- With an Admin account, access the app catalog's Manage apps page and upload the package. This can be done either by dragging and dropping the file, or by using the Upload button.
- Review the API access that will be needed, as well as the App availability section. If there is a need to deploy the app to the whole tenant, select Enable this app and add it to all sites. Otherwise, select Only enable this app. After reviewing and choosing the desired availability, click on Enable app.
- Go to the API access page and approve the User.Read as well as the user_impersonation permissions from MS Graph and the LiveTiles-FrontOfficeApi respectively.
Installing LiveTiles Analytics to a site collection
This set of steps is not required if LiveTiles Analytics was deployed tenant-wide.
After uploading the package to the app catalog and approving the required API permissions, you may install the app to a site collection. This can be done by doing the following steps:
- Access the site collection you would like to install LiveTiles Analytics in.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right and click on Add an app.
- As a final step, click on Add in the LiveTiles Analytics tile.