This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
It is required to have 184.108.40.206 or any hotfix installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
Noticeboard: Caching support for Noticeboard items
- Noticeboard: #14210 - Fixed issue to upload gifs as publishing images in the noticeboard.
- Noticeboard: #15154 - Fixed issue to only show user's most recent posts in the noticeboard news feed web part classic.
- Noticeboard: #16900 - Texts now are being saved with the code view mode activated on froala component in the noticeboard.
- Noticeboard: End-date validation message is shown when the end-date is lesser than the start-date
- Noticeboard: #9339 - Fix show item close on iOS Sharepoint app.
- Wizdom Mobile App: #11599 - Fix double space in template directive. This previously prevented a translation from working correctly when deleting a noticeboard comment.
- Modern Design & Branding: #16410 - Fix custom CSS cache busting.
- Quicklinks: #16451 - Resolved issue with dialogs displaying on open in power panel when label = 'Links'.
- Policies and procedures: Fixed issue with spacing between a-z letters for policy index.
- Classic Event Overview: Responsive sidebar/content layout on large viewport widths.
- People Directory: #12909 - Terms in the people department now firstly search for starts with and then the other cases that the string matches.
- FAQ: Hide Modern icon picker if in Classic.
- Policies I must read Consistent date formats across templates.
Workspaces: Improved logging and exception handling
- System Logs: #11742 - Hide display data button when no data is available.
- Import/Export: #17095 - Fix upload button in Import/Export admin UI.
How to use caching on Noticeboard
When added to the web config and set as true this config value will allow caching of the noticeboard.