This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
It is required to have 6.55 or any hotfix installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
Powerpanel: #17071, #17132, #17437 - Fixed Issue to show power panel, mega menu, and web parts when the site is loaded.
- Powerpanel: #13893 - Fixed issue to show all power panel icons after navigating to site contents.
- Powerpanel: #13907, #15334, #17248 - Updated spfx package to show icons in Powerpanel.
- Noticeboard: Fixed contextual menu not displaying correctly on iOS Chrome v14 mobile browser.
- Noticeboard: #15990 Improve invalidating the Noticeboard cache
- User Accessibility: Improved user accessibility as they can use the tab key to navigate onto the taxonomy picker to select and type into the input field and retrieve any suggested terms available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.