This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
It is required to have 188.8.131.52 or any hotfix installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
- Migrated to the Microsoft Graph API permission from the deprecated Azure Active Directory permission.
- Verified the Azure AD API permission sets needed. Please make sure that you had given the elevated app privileges while installing via SharePoint. Below are the permissions required by the Azure AD application.
- Directory.Read.All - Application Type
- Group.ReadWrite.All (If you don't use the Workspaces module, this permission is not required) - Application Type
- Yammer:user_impersonation (If you don't use the Yammer module, this permission is not required)
- You can find more about the Azure AD API Permission here.
- #17027, #17148, #17225, #17435, #17589 - Fixed issue to show users the number of responses from the poll web part.
- Classic: Resolve incorrect uploader icon.
- Learning and event - Overview section - Responsive column layout.
- Noticeboard: #17821 - Code view mode and translations fixed.
- Removed the error stack trace that was sending the clients.
SQL Query Tuning and Performance Improvements.
- Learning & Events : #17211 - Fix course type edit/delete.
- Timer Job - Group Sync: #17162, #17331, #17350, #17430, #17957 - Synchronization between new users and AD groups fixed when the first time the user logs in.
- Added a retry mechanism to the principal grouping delta sync which prevents loss of delta URL data during sync. A default retry of 3 is set but can be configured using the new app setting "DeltaSyncRetryLimit".
End of Support for Internet Explorer 11
In coordination with Microsoft's announcement to discontinue support for the Internet Explorer 11 browser for M365 as of August 17, 2021, we will also discontinue support for this browser for the LiveTiles Intranet Enterprise as of August 17, 2021. Read the announcement here.