This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here, is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
It is required to have 6.57 or any hotfix installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
Changes and improvements
- Everywhere Panel: Implemented Client-Side Azure app insights to track the analytics from the Everywhere panel. To use this feature, please make sure that you have configured the Azure App Insights under the Analytics module and provided a configuration value - ApplicationInsightsInstrumentationKey.
- Course Management: Fixed pagination on mobile phones and small screens, and also pagination now is present both on the top and bottom of the page.
- Policy and Procedure: Fix applied for must-read web part to display correct policy information to the assigned user.
- Noticeboard: #18034 - Fixed author image alignment.
- Page Review: #13596 - Remove redundant "Timer Job log" view from Page Review Module. These details are still available in the Revision Timerjob.
- Megamenu: #11605 - Implemented API to get structured content.
- Installation module: #16262 - Unified Gateway notice is now hidden by default and will only be included in the installation check via the feature toggle "PerformUnifiedGatwayValidation".
- EverywherePanel: Return all methods as resolved promises in our getFakeWebPartHost. A measure to future proof against Sharepoint changes.
- Principal Sync Timer Job: #18449, #18697, #19046, #18697, #19046 - Handle rare case where there a user is found in Azure but will not have any name or Id in principal name delta sync.