November 4, 2020
This release is a hotfix to Wizdom v 6.48.
It is required to upgrade to v. 6.48 or any hotfix for it before upgrading to any newer versions in the future. An example: Upgrading from 6.47 to 6.49 will require an upgrade to 6.48 before installing version 6.49.
There are no prerequisites for this release.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
- We have fixed an issue where titles in Policies for Me was not clickable. (#10802, #10803)
- We have fixed an issues where certain modules did not render correctly in Internet Explorer 11. (#10221)
- We have fixed an issue where unselecting channel subscriptions in Noticeboard did not work and news from the deselected channels was still surfaced. (#10821)
- We have fixed an issue where permissions set on modules did not hide the module for other users.
Article is closed for comments.