December 11, 2020
This release is a hotfix to Wizdom v 6.49.
It is required to have 6.48 or any hotfix for it installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
- We have fixed an issue where some dates where not displayed in the correct date format. (#10582)
We have fixed an issue with the Full width template in Noticeboard not rendering correctly.
- We have fixed an issue with editing existing Noticeboard posts in classic SharePoint. (#11572)
- We have fixed an issue with navigating between Noticeboard posts in classic SharePoint. (#11572)
Modern & Classic
- We have fixed an issue with wrong client context when running Compliance timer job on SharePoint Server environments. (#10449)
- We have fixed additional minor issues with the Compliance timer job and added more logging for better troubleshooting in the future.