December 18, 2020
This release is a hotfix to Wizdom v 6.49.
It is required to have 6.48 or any hotfix for it installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Microsoft 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
- We have fixed principal ID not being returned for audiences.
- We have fixed an issue with CanOnlyEditItsOwn setting and RightsLevel in Noticeboard returning a wrong value when querying items. (#11357, #11335)
- We have fixed an issue with refined search and filters in Noticeboard. (#11661)
- We have fixed an issues with performance in Course Module management. (#8280, #10424)
- The capability of uploading arbitrary file types to webform is fixed. (#11662)
Modern & Classic
- We have fixed an issue where Corporate News displaying Top News would not display the breaking tag due to caching.