- LiveTiles Intranet
We are in a continuous process of aligning our Enterprise and Hub products into one holistic and advanced intranet solution with a state-of-the-art SaaS architecture. Some former Intranet Enterprise features will get a major facelift, new features and a new architecture also supporting frontline workers without M365 licenses or Azure AD accounts.
LiveTiles Designer and LiveTiles Analytics (formerly LiveTiles Intelligence) will remain interoperable with the new intranet architecture. LiveTiles Designer will be included in all future LiveTiles Intranet Editions, while LiveTiles Analytics will remain an optional module.
- One holistic, modular intranet solution that can grow with your requirements.
- A new flexible, performant and scalable architecture that is easier to setup and maintain, making full use of the cloud and at the same time reducing Azure costs.
- Seamless integration with all LiveTiles products, including LiveTiles Reach and LiveTiles Directory.
- New independent intranet governance service that can be use with any SharePoint Online environment.
- Vast expansion of features for news and events management.
- New modern mobile experience for frontline workers, including users without M365 licenses or Azure AD accounts.
Watch the video walk-thru: https://vimeo.com/522076873
- Integration Service
Expected release date: End of March 2021 with first integrations already being rolled out and new ones constantly being added.
What & Why: The LiveTiles Intelligent Experience Platform is built on a core integration service providing integrations between platforms. This service is the foundation for most of our integration features, connecting multiple cloud services into one holistic workplace solution. The Integration Service will be part of the LiveTiles Quantum product pillar, working in the background and not visible to users, but nevertheless be a main driver for successful employee experiences. The integration service is based on the open-source integration framework, Apache Camel, offering more than 300 connectors and great flexibility with regards to custom integrations.
Main features and applications
- Common context: Based on an abstract business model, a common context can be applied to content across multiple cloud platforms.
- Content routing: Content is routed internally between the different parts of the LiveTiles platform and can by synchronized from and to external sources.
- Notifications: Notifications from all parts of the LiveTiles platform as well as from external sources can be centralized and surfaced in the right places.
- Integration: Integrations with HRM systems to enhance user directories and profiles, external content platforms and line of business systems. This brings in more information, and most of the tools you use every day to do your work, to reach users directly where they are and avoid context switching.
- Activities: Capture user and system activities, connect them via our graph and trigger intelligent actions or vibes to interact with users.
- Create fully connected data-driven and personalized digital workplace experiences.
- Rapidly adapt to change and progress. Easily embrace emerging technologies and tools and integrate them in your overall architecture.
- Connect data from multiple platforms with multiple experiences tailored to specific audiences.
- Establish closed feedback loops to digitize and automate collaborative processes.