This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
It is required to have 6.51 or any hotfix for it installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
Changes and improvements
- Policies & Procedures: Display templates can now be defined in the administration area and used on the Policy Index & Policies for me web parts. (click here to read more about this update)
- Policies & Procedures: Display template creation & management for policies. (click here to read more about this update)
- User Interface Improvements: Styling updates to the following module administration areas; Accelerate, Analytics, Export & Import, Forget User, Free Sample Images, Installation, IoC, Languages, LiveTiles Audiences, Modern Experiences, Notification Advanced, Permissions, Policies & Procedures and Security.
- Noticeboard: Fixed list template hiding like and comment icons when social functionality disabled. (#13774)
- Noticeboard: Fixed issue where date picker was displaying the incorrect number of days. (#14925, #15098, #15245)
- Policies & Procedures: Fix initial default page sorting to display the first page with contents instead of the last and default columns to display. (#14144)
- Policies & Procedures: Fixed policies searching. (#14640, #14760, #15150, #15282)
- Events: Fix permissions issue when adding participants to an event. (#12822)
- Corporate News: Fix item summary display. (#10734)
- Workspaces: Fix database reference issue. (#12598)
- Fix table layout and sidebar display issues on smaller screens in IE11.
Modern & Classic
- Cafeteria Menu: Weekend days can now be selected. (#8994)
- Corporate News: Fixed CAML query issue to allow users to use filters on both classic and modern data sources.
- Corporate News: Users do not need to enter a classic URL with a modern URL to view modern pages with the CAML Query Search.