This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
It is required to have 6.52 or any hotfix for it installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
- Noticeboard: #10199 Fixed issue to show translation for noticeboard list item display.
- Workspace: #14058 Fixed workspace admin UI button placement.
- Power panel: #15366, #15875 Fix PowerPanel items only displaying on resizing.
- Poll: #9308 Fix the issue so the user can only register one valid vote per poll.
- Policies and Procedures: #15193 Removed dummy data and hide letters when no policies are available.
- Previously when updating either of the property pane sliders the respective web part property value was not being stored correctly.
- Timer job: #15594 PrincipalGroupSync timer job: Fixed an issue related to DeltaSync not being able to sync all direct memberships of a group causing issues with a target audience on Mega Menu, Noticeboard, and Quicklinks e.g.
- Timer job: 14893# Fix for the TimerJob PrincipalGroupingSync issue (Timerjob ended with error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized)
- Service Menu Classic: #14461 Uncategorised links should now be displayed under an 'Uncategorised' section.
- Compliance Report: #15168 Ensure when the Handbook Compliance Report Timerjob has executed the correct list of required users is saved to the respective CSV file as per policy targeting.
- Interactive Canvas: Fix issue to show icons in the image template.
- Interactive Canvas: Fixed issue for icons to be seen when using an HTML/Rich text template.
- Noticeboard: #13891 Previously some noticeboard channels could not be deleted if they had a relationship to any push notification events. This update ensures the relationship is removed before the channel is deleted.
- Apply new style/branding to
- 'Gamification' admin UI.
- 'License' admin UI.
- 'Replace Page Contacts' admin UI.
- 'Site Collections' admin UI.
- 'Systems Logs' admin UI.
- 'Timerjobs' admin UI.
- 'Upgrade ' admin UI.
- 'Webhooks' admin UI.
- 'Mega Menu -> Elements' admin UI.
- 'Translations' admin UI.