This release contains new features, changes, improvements, and resolved issues. If an entry here is a result of a bug report or feature request, the relevant ID number (#xxxx) will be at the end of the entry.
It is required to have 6.62 or any hotfix installed before upgrading to this version.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release supports the following environments:
- Office 365 Tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Please note: As the SharePoint Modern experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
Changes and improvements
- Quicklinks (Modern): Quicklinks' "close" button has been renamed to "Close edit mode" for clarification purposes.
- Wizdom Classic/Administration (Modern + Classic): The menu options of the Modules & Admin sections of the configuration site have been standardized to aid in user navigation and familiarization.
- Quicklinks (Modern/Classic): Any location in the LT Enterprise Configuration Centre can now be directly accessed from the PowerPanel (Quicklinks). See the 'Known Issues' section for further information.
Notifications (Modern): Filters for future, current & expired items are now selected only once each time.
Noticeboard (Modern): Future items are now only visible to authors.
- Workspace Metadata & Project Roles (Modern): Members of each workspace role will now be sorted and listed by name.
- UX Change (Modern): UI dropdowns for all modules are now tabbable and navigable using the keyboard.
- Corporate News (Modern): Enable Animation availability now available on both Timeline and Rotator templates.
- Noticeboard (Modern): New feature toggle added to administration portal to enable or disable cropped images functionality for the noticeboard.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Limits of comments on Noticeboard removed, now more than 100 will be shown.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #24045 - Options for filters on Noticeboard are always visible now.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Fix Corp News publishing image preview not being visible.
- Webform (Classic): Remove error messages from cleared fields.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Display correct translations and comments when navigating between items.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Display placeholder message for invalid searches.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #23744 - Add click events to the Compact template.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #24174 - Properly embed MS Stream videos.
- Learning & Events (Modern): #23943 - Correct date comparison and edit error message.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Fix date scope not working with the 'current' filter.
- Mega Menu (Modern): #24594 - Prevent dropdown from disappearing with mousehover on Sharepoint 'Standard' template.
- Notifications (Classic): #20904 - Fix for notifications after mentions, unread Noticeboard items & comments.
Megamenu (Modern): #24338, #24233 - Fix translations for menu items in all languages.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #24338 - Fix translations for items in all languages.
- Quicklinks (Classic): #24813 - Fix for issues caused by renaming or deletion of category "uncategorized".
- Workspaces Metadata (Modern): Fix for form styling in dark mode SharePoint themes.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #17597 - Correct order of readable elements for Edge screen reader.
- Workspaces Overview (Modern): Check instance permissions when creating new item.
- Corporate News (Modern): Fix the 'Show view count' option on the Timeline template.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #23509, #23195 - Items sharing disabled from instances within PowerPanel.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Fix styling of translation dropdown items on navigated to items.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #24275 - Disable 'create' button on valid new submission.
- Corporate News (Classic): #24410 - Fix applied for text alignment in relation to thumb image on smaller displays.
- Noticeboard (Modern): #24446 - Wrap dropdown menu items if item text extends dropdown width.
- Noticeboard (Modern): Fix double tick marks on contextual items dropdown.
- Administration: Forget users is now possible after the deletion in AD.
- Timer Jobs: #22120 - Group sync deleting correctly groups after deletion in AD.
- Free Sample Images (Admin): Fix applied for the provisioning process of wizdom sample images.
- Quicklinks (Modern/Classic): As referenced in the Changes and Improvements section above. After copying the link of the desired location in the LT Enterprise Configuration Centre, replace '#!?' with "&" in the URL before adding it to the PowerPanel.
For example the following URL:
Should be changed to:
Please sign in to leave a comment.