With an increasing number of people working remotely, you may find a lot of previously face-to-face meetings are transitioning to be digital.
Microsoft Teams lets you create and participate in video meetings with the click of a button, and your online meetings can be just as engaging and productive as in-person meetings.
These are our top tips for having a great Teams meeting.
- You can join your meeting early to make sure you’re organised and there are no technical difficulties! Go to the calendar tab, find the meeting and click “Join”.
- Check that your audio and video settings are correct by pressing the three dots in the toolbar and selecting “Device settings”.
- Turn on your background blur my pressing the three little dots to make sure you’re the focus, not your background.
- Be organised! If you’re planning on sharing your screen in the meeting, make sure you have the right resources open and ready to switch to when you need them.
- Check the chats! If you’re presenting to a group, encourage them to leave questions in the chat box. Keep an eye on these throughout the meeting and make sure to respond to keep everyone engaged.