With an increasing number of people working remotely, you may find a lot of previously face-to-face meetings are transitioning to be digital.
Microsoft Teams lets you create and participate in video meetings with the click of a button, and your online meetings can be just as engaging and productive as in-person meetings.
These are our top tips for having a great Teams meeting.
- You can join your meeting early to make sure you’re organised and there are no technical difficulties! Go to the calendar tab, find the meeting and click “Join”.
- Check that your audio and video settings are correct by pressing the three dots in the toolbar and selecting “Device settings”.
- Turn on your background blur my pressing the three little dots to make sure you’re the focus, not your background.
- Be organised! If you’re planning on sharing your screen in the meeting, make sure you have the right resources open and ready to switch to when you need them.
- Check the chats! If you’re presenting to a group, encourage them to leave questions in the chat box. Keep an eye on these throughout the meeting and make sure to respond to keep everyone engaged.
Check out our Tips and Tricks page or visit the LiveTiles Teams Support page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.