In this tutorial, you'll learn how to set up LiveTiles Reach to add value to your business, increase employee satisfaction and retention, and cover many other use cases.
Tip: If you would like to use our help with the introduction of LiveTiles Reach, we offer you our proven onboarding services and a seamless transition to our Customer Success program to increase user acceptance.
Structure and modules
Reach's comprehensive functionality makes publishing news, social posts, and structured content easy, and helps your employees connect and participate in communication. Thanks to its modular design, LiveTiles Reach always offers you exactly what you need. You can turn each module on/off and combine individually to create a variety of mobile communication and social sharing applications. The following LiveTiles Reach modules are currently available:
- News: better engage your employees by addressing them directly with corporate messages,
- Posts: let your employees connect themselves with social contributions,
- Pages: provide structured content and knowledge,
- People: grant access to skills and persons,
- Events: promote personal exchange and learning through personal contacts or through events and training
- Chat: offering people a reliable and user-centred alternative to shadow communications channels
Tip: If not all modules are visible in your LiveTiles Reach environment, you may have a limited subscription. Contact us to unlock more modules.
You can switch back and forth between the individual modules via the main navigation at any time. In the LiveTiles Reach app, it is available via the hamburger menu, in the web version it is on the left.
Each module has its own sub-navigation, adapted to the contents of the module. In the news is navigated through the channels, in the pages about the hierarchy and in the events about different views.
The application and personal settings are also accessible via the main navigation.