Configuring the Enterprise license is the first task to be done after launching a new Enterprise application. If the license has not been configured, you will see an error message and will not be able to install or upgrade the Enterprise application.
A license should be provided for you with the Enterprise application. If the license is not provided then please contact the LiveTiles support team.
License module settings
Add the License
To upload the new license in Enterprise, it is recommended to use the Chrome browser and remember to select the top right of the URL bar to load insecure code.
- Choose Admin and License and you will see the following page.
- Click on ‘Upload File’ button and select the license file
- Click ‘Save Configuration’
License is valid when there is a green tick in the box and you have entered all the required information.
- First, your company name is presented.
- Expiration date states the date when the license expires definitely.
- Number of users indicate the number of users the license allows for.
- URL is URL of their web application in Azure where their Enterprise is installed.
- The Time to live timestamp indicates when license becomes stale. The timestamp is renewed everyday, once license timer connects with the server and detects a valid license. It updates the date each time it connects, but if not, time to live risks being exceeded, indicating that the license timer may not have connected with the server. If the installation believes the license is invalid it will mean that documentation cannot be retrieved.
- Issued indicates the date when the license has been issued.