In this article:
Set language preferences
Content in LiveTiles Reach can be translated into a variety of languages. In addition to the automatic translation, which currently supports more than 75 languages, there is also the possibility to translate content in a targeted manner manually. This is especially useful if it is high-quality content of your official corporate communications, which you want to provide in a flawless linguistic quality.
As an application owner, you have full control over the language settings in LiveTiles Reach, i.e. You determine which languages should be available to authors for manual translations and which is the default language. This allows you to accurately map your policies for using languages in your organization.
To add languages and make the language settings according to your requirements, go to the Languages section in the LiveTiles Reach settings. There you can:
- Add languages: Press the Plus button and select the languages from the list you want to use.
- Activate/deactivate languages: activate/deactivate a language via the Active Checkbox.
- Set default language: the default language is the language in which a content is created first (usually that's your official corporate language). Choose your default language using the Default radio button.
UI languages available
LiveTiles Reach is available in the following UI languages managed in the user profile:
- "zh-TW" - Chinese Traditional
- "zh-CN" - Chinese Simplified
- "en" - English
- "fr" - French
- "de" - German
- "ja" - Japanese
- "es" - Spanish
- "tr" - Turkish